- Contact: Mr Hu
- Tel: +86-0515-82230000
- Fax: +86-0515-82230199
- Mail: email@example.com
- Add: No.1, Tonggang Road, science and Technology Park, Haitong Town, Sheyang County, Yancheng City, Jiangsu Province
- Float seaplanes are mostly used by small aircraft. Single or two floats are installed below the fuselage to separate the fuselage from the water surface. Some aircraft also have small auxiliary floats on both sides of the wing to prevent the There is also the danger of overturning.
- Inquiry Now
Floatplanes are generally used by small aircraft. There are one or two buoys below the fuselage to separate the fuselage from the water surface. Some aircraft have small auxiliary buoys on both sides of the wing to avoid the aircraft There is also the danger of overturning on both sides of the slope.
There is only one pontoon-designed seaplane with the pontoon just below the belly. The two buoys are designed to be located on both sides of the belly.
Seaplane buoys floating on the surface of the water have good resistance to weather and impact damage, can prevent UV, antifreeze, anti-seawater chemical oil and other erosion. Can rise and fall automatically as the tide rises and falls.
Seaplane pontoons advantages:
1. Light weight, large buoyancy, strong, strong impact resistance
2. The service life is at least 15 years
3. The entire float is seamless, non-seepage, and durable
4. Comply with Hunt water absorption test
5. Antifreeze, UV, gasoline, oil, acid and alkali, environmental pollution
6. Fast installation, flexible combination change, long life, bright and beautiful color, non-slip design on the upper surface of the float body, safe and stable.
- Cut carbon fiber - Yancheng Xiangsheng!
- Flight helmet technical index analysis!
- Application of short cut carbon fiber !
- Carbon fiber is in an import substitution!
- Cut carbon fiber - Welcome to call!
- How about Xiang Sheng Flight helmet?
- Xiang Sheng Cut carbon fiber - mature technology!
- Carbon fiber industry localization process !
- What does a flight helmet do?
- Application field of short-cut carbon fiber